The New Zealand Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) was recently held from 21-24 March 2024, at The Dunedin Centre, Dunedin, New Zealand.
By all accounts the conference was a great success. We appreciate the support of our industry partners and the congeniality, engagement and commitment of all our delegates, colleagues and friends.
Thank you for your support!
The Organising Committee,
New Zealand Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting 2024
Conference Organising Committee
- Divya Adhia, The University of Otago
- Elijah Areli, Physiotherapist & Lecturer, The University of Otago
- Luciana Blaga, Occupational Therapist, Dunedin Hospital
- Carrie Falling, Lecturer, The Otago University
- Charlotte Hill, Specialist Pain Physician and Anesthetist, Dunedin Hospital
- Jerin Mathew, Lecturer, The University of Otago
- Ian McKenzie, Occupational Therapist, Dunedin
- Paul Templer, Anesthetist, Dunedin Hospital
- David Williams, Physiotherapist, Dunedin Hospital